Hey there! This challenge was started by Riya, a blogger who I recently discovered. Her blog is a diverse collection of poems, quotes and articles. Her poetry engulfs you into a world of its own. Do check it out!
I was nominated by two fellow bloggers, Ket and Frost.
Ket‘s blog revolves around beautiful poems and heartfelt stories. Most of his posts are very relatable and often thought- provoking. He is a dedicated blogger and a helpful friend. Do check out his blog and be impressed!
Frost‘s blog consists of several poems and musings. All of them being impactful and a pleasure to read. Frost’s poems have a beautiful flow and message. Do check out Alluring Thoughts and be allured!
As I’ve mentioned earlier, this is a fun way to know more about other bloggers. So, thank you, Riya for initiating this challenge. Let’s get started with the questions:
1.What really makes you angry?
Being ignored, underestimating someone, noise and many other things…I won’t call myself short- tempered but my friends probably would.
2. If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
I couldn’t. I love food and variety. So, eating one meal for the rest of my life…Nah!
3. What is your biggest fear?
Disappointment, I guess. Being disappointed and disappointing others. Also, this may sound stupid but I’ve always feared pigeons. How can I not? They make weird sounds and keep shifting their necks! Creeps.
4. What has been your best moment this year?
When I was done with my exams.😅
Actually, my best moment was the time I had during my sister’s birthday.
5. If You Could Live Anywhere In The World For A Year, Where Would It Be?
California. Specifically LA. And I wouldn’t mind if I lived there for years. Also, I would like to visit Toronto and New York. And in New York, Manhattan is the place I’d go to.
6. How do you relieve stress?
Sleep? And eat. Mostly, stress helps me work better so I don’t try to “relieve” stress. And I get stressed only for exams…Or projects. Sometimes, when it really gets to me, I eat a lot or I talk to someone.
7. Would You Rather Go To Space Or To The Bottom Of The Ocean?
Space. Just typing the word reminds me of Interstellar. The idea of going to either of them is daunting, however, space fascinates me and the bottom of the ocean doesn’t.
8. What’s your favorite season?
Winter. Because of Christmas holidays, I think. Also, because of Game of Thrones.
9. What’s your favorite sport?
I don’t like sports. But I do like indoor sports like billiards…Oh, wait! That is a game I play on my cell phone. Hmm…there must be some sport that I like. Does running count as a sport? Aha, I’m a fast runner.
10. Do you like Riya’s blog?
Yes, I do.
What would you prefer?
1.Beach or mountains
2. Ice cream or milkshakes
3. New York or Paris
4. Ugly genius or Good looking stupid
Beauty with brains? 😅 Seriously, neither. A good person with brains.
5. Pizza or burger?
6. Summer or Winter
7. City or Village
8. Spring or Autumn
9. Mathematics or Science
10. Train or Aeroplane
- What really makes you angry?
- If You Could Live Anywhere In The World For A Year, Where Would It Be?
- What has been your best moment this year?
- Are you a night owl or a morning person?
- How do you deal with stress?
- What do you think are your three best qualities?
- How would you describe your personality?
- Which of my posts is your favorite? Why?
- What is your favorite color?
- Would you prefer sciences (including math) or languages?
If any of you guys find this challenge interesting and would like to participate then feel free to do so. Just let me know by linking back to this post so that I can read all of your amazing answers! But if you don’t wan”t to type a whole post then dropping your answers in the comments will do just fine. Looking forward to the answers!
- Title the blog post as “Wanna know you better!!”
- Describe Riya’s blog and a put link to this post.
- Describe and thank the one who nominated you.
- Copy all the questions and answer them one by one.
- You may create your own questions for your targets (it will be fun)
- Pass the game as a challenge to any of your favorite bloggers and mention them in your post.
- Add a link of your post in the comment section below so that people may come to know about you, your blog and your fun. (in the comment section of Host’s post)
- State the steps.
Thank you for reading this post!
If you enjoyed it then hit the Like button.
Do share your thoughts with me in the comments down below.
If you’re enjoying my posts then do follow this blog.